SOSHIology SNSD(Girls' Generation)

Welcome to SOSHIOLOGY!
International forum dedicated for So Nyeo Shi Dae

->Register here,without email confirmation
->When you Done Registering Please Read the Rules First!
->Be our staff Click this link -> http://soshiology-ssg.forumsmusic.com/f14-staff-recruitation-centre
->We Need Designer Fast! -> http://soshiology-ssg.forumsmusic.com/t14-designer-applying

SOSHIology is a non-profit organization dedicated to update sones the latest news about SNSD.

We will have Maintain very soon, may this need time and need time for renew our general rules,more info please PM Admin/Moderator
free forum free forum free forum

Hi to all! Want to be friendsone? :)

ShekieSone9
    Uploaders
    Uploaders

biggri Hi to all! Want to be friendsone? :)

Post by ShekieSone9 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Hello! I'm Shezka Ana. But you can call me She(pronounced as Sye), Shekie, etc. I'm 12 year's old. Turning 13 this Oct 14. I'm a 10000000000% SONE. I love SNSD that's why. :D I'm a 2 and a half year SONE. The last 1 a half year i'm still busy in school. that's why i have no time in internet, tv or something. ByTheWay. Nice meeting you again! Let's be a good friend! Ah and. Who's your favorite member? Mine it's too obvious down there. lol
    황 태영
    Administrator
    Administrator

biggri Re: Hi to all! Want to be friendsone? :)

Post by 황 태영 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:09 pm

ShekieSone9 wrote:Hello! I'm Shezka Ana. But you can call me She(pronounced as Sye), Shekie, etc. I'm 12 year's old. Turning 13 this Oct 14. I'm a 10000000000% SONE. I love SNSD that's why. :D I'm a 2 and a half year SONE. The last 1 a half year i'm still busy in school. that's why i have no time in internet, tv or something. ByTheWay. Nice meeting you again! Let's be a good friend! Ah and. Who's your favorite member? Mine it's too obvious down there. lol
    Hi there ^^ welcome to our forum,this is new forum for our girls,hope this from will be great forum .... Hmm and help ths forum ,,, spread the forum,,,,, Anndddd ,,,, my ultimate Member is Taeng

™Arvin™
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by ™Arvin™ on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:42 pm

welcome!

Big Shout Out to ©gosonyuhshidae for my siggie!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:01 pm