SOSHIology SNSD(Girls' Generation)

Welcome to SOSHIOLOGY!
International forum dedicated for So Nyeo Shi Dae

->Register here,without email confirmation
->When you Done Registering Please Read the Rules First!
->Be our staff Click this link -> http://soshiology-ssg.forumsmusic.com/f14-staff-recruitation-centre
->We Need Designer Fast! -> http://soshiology-ssg.forumsmusic.com/t14-designer-applying

SOSHIology is a non-profit organization dedicated to update sones the latest news about SNSD.

We will have Maintain very soon, may this need time and need time for renew our general rules,more info please PM Admin/Moderator
free forum free forum free forum

[Sunny]The reason for Sunny’s tears on ‘Come To Play’

황 태영
    Administrator
    Administrator

biggri [Sunny]The reason for Sunny’s tears on ‘Come To Play’

Post by 황 태영 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Sunny talked about how her parents were concerned because of her adolescent-like attitude which only came after debut.

On MBC’s ‘Come To Play’ aired on January 3rd, Sunny confessed, “I did not go through adolescence. Indeed, there was no adolescent rebellion”. Sunny elaborated, “My adolescent-like attitude only came after debut which became quite an issue. One day, my sister gave me a call from US. She said, ‘mom and dad wanted to punish you but they decided not to’. After seeing me working so hard, mom and dad just could not get themselves to reveal it to me although it was upsetting for them”.

Sunny added, “When mom and dad noticed what I have gone through, they felt the pain inside them”. After revealing her touching story, tears came rolling down Sunny’s cheeks.

Credits : Yoongislove@Twitter

valerie_sone
    Newbie Sone Member
    Newbie Sone Member

biggri Re: [Sunny]The reason for Sunny’s tears on ‘Come To Play’

Post by valerie_sone on Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:57 am

She is so nice to her parents. I hope that her parents will cheer up and her too. Please don't tire yourself out, Sunny!

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:17 pm