SOSHIology SNSD(Girls' Generation)

Welcome to SOSHIOLOGY!
International forum dedicated for So Nyeo Shi Dae

->Register here,without email confirmation
->When you Done Registering Please Read the Rules First!
->Be our staff Click this link -> http://soshiology-ssg.forumsmusic.com/f14-staff-recruitation-centre
->We Need Designer Fast! -> http://soshiology-ssg.forumsmusic.com/t14-designer-applying

SOSHIology is a non-profit organization dedicated to update sones the latest news about SNSD.

We will have Maintain very soon, may this need time and need time for renew our general rules,more info please PM Admin/Moderator
free forum free forum free forum

111229 Girls’ Generation Interview on getting the ‘Star of the Year Award’ 3 years in a row

황 태영
    Administrator
    Administrator

biggri 111229 Girls’ Generation Interview on getting the ‘Star of the Year Award’ 3 years in a row

Post by 황 태영 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:54 pm

▲: You have been selected as the winner of Star of the Year Award. How do you feel?
    =Sooyoung: (screaming) this year too?
    =Seohyun: I can’t believe it.
    ▲: It was a very busy year. What’s the most memorable moment?
    =YoonA: Japan Arena Tour.
    =Sunny: And debut in America as well.
    Q: You talked quite often about the arena tour.
    =Taeyeon: Probably because it was the first tour for us.
    =Tiffany: I still can see the seats full of fans.
    ▲: Last year after getting the award you said your dream was ‘World Tour.’ Is this still in progress?
    =Hyoyeon: Of course. It is in the progress. We really want to make it happen next year.
    ▲: Is there a city you really want to go to?
    =Sooyoung: Egypt.
    =Tiffany: I want to go to South America.
    =Taeyeon: London.
    =Seohyun: I used to only dream of it but now it feels so weird to meet the fans.
    ▲: Is there anything you want to say to your fans
    =Tiffany: We’ve never been so thankful to our fans like this year. We were quite worried because it had been such a long time since our last promo but they still gave us so much love. We realized that we were loved so much.
    ▲: What are your plans for 2011?
    =Tiffany: From the beginning of next year I think it will be our individual activities. Like they did to all of us, I hope they give us lots of love and encouragement.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------Korean Script-----------------------------------------
    ▲올해의 스타 대상에 선정됐다. 소감은?
    =(환호를 지르며) 올해도요? (수영)
    =안 믿겨져요.(서현)
    ▲숨가빴던 한 해였다. 가장 기억에 남는 순간은?
    =일본 아레나 투어요. (윤아)
    =미국 진출도요.(써니)
    ▲아레나 투어에 대한 이야기를 자주 했다.
    =아무래도 첫 투어이다 보니 그런가 봐요.(태연)
    =객석 끝까지 팬들이 차 있는 모습이 아직도 눈에 선해요.(티파니)
    ▲지난해 수상 뒤 '월드투어'가 꿈이라 했다. 아직 진행형인가?
    =그럼요. 진행형이에요. 내년에는 꼭 하고 싶어요.(효연)
    ▲꼭 가고 싶은 도시가 있나.
    =이집트요.(수영)
    =남미에 가고 싶어요.(티파니)
    =런던이요.(태연)
    =예전에는 꿈만 꾸던 곳이었는데 이젠 팬들을 만날 수 있다는 게 신기해요.(서현)
    ▲팬들에게 하고 싶은 말이 있다면
    =올해 만큼 팬들이 고마웠던 적도 없어요. 오랜 만에 컴백해서 걱정도 많았는데 변함없이 사랑해주셔서요. 우리가 이렇게 사랑을 받고 있구나 깨달았죠.(티파니)
    ▲2011년 활동 계획이 있다면?
    =내년 상반기에는 멤버의 개인 활동이 이어질 것 같아요. 우리 모두에게 주신 사랑만큼 각자에게도 큰 응원과 관심을 주셨으면 좋겠어요.(티파니)

From: http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/music/201112/sp2011122706022895510.htm

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:42 am