SOSHIology SNSD(Girls' Generation)

Welcome to SOSHIOLOGY!
International forum dedicated for So Nyeo Shi Dae

->Register here,without email confirmation
->When you Done Registering Please Read the Rules First!
->Be our staff Click this link -> http://soshiology-ssg.forumsmusic.com/f14-staff-recruitation-centre
->We Need Designer Fast! -> http://soshiology-ssg.forumsmusic.com/t14-designer-applying

SOSHIology is a non-profit organization dedicated to update sones the latest news about SNSD.

We will have Maintain very soon, may this need time and need time for renew our general rules,more info please PM Admin/Moderator
free forum free forum free forum

120220 Yuri’s Work Ethic Praised by ‘Fashion King’ Director

황 태영
    Administrator
    Administrator

biggri 120220 Yuri’s Work Ethic Praised by ‘Fashion King’ Director

Post by 황 태영 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Photos of Girls’ Generation’s Yuri filming the upcoming SBS Monday/Tuesday drama “Fashion King” were released on February 20th.

Along with the photos, staff members revealed, “With the first broadcast set for March 12th, the production crew has been satisfied with Kwon Yuri smoothly digesting the emotional scenes in New York.”

Director Lee Myungwoo stated, “It’s an important role for a rookie to play, so honestly, I was really worried when casting her [Yuri]. After casting her, we met about ten times to talk about acting, and I gave her a tape of tips and advice. I can tell she has studied it and is making an effort while filming.”
    [center]
    Kwon Yuri stated, “So I wouldn’t lose my touch on acting during our Asia tour, I repeatedly watched the video Director Lee gave me.” She seemed like she was enjoying herself, adding, “I really wanted to try acting, so I’m happy I was given this chance. The staff helps me a lot, the shoot is really fun, and it makes my heart flutter.”

Source: Osen via Daum

Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified

Edited by: MoonSoshi9@soshified, michaelroni@soshified

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:08 pm